Scroll past program goals to find camp dates and details!
Ross Point Baptist Camp (RPBC) provides a unique and adventurous opportunity for initial Christian commitment as well as Christian growth in an outdoor setting quite apart from the daily routine of home, school, or other activities. It allows people to get away and be with the Creator as we carry on Christian education in God’s creation. Sessions run from one to ten days and are available for First graders through adults. It is our purpose to provide a ministry that will challenge individuals to:
– establish and develop a personal relationship with Christ our Lord, experience unconditional acceptance, and learn more about God, by living with and being cared for by mature, caring, trained staff who lead campers through Bible study, devotions, singing, prayer, fun, fellowship and faith sharing;
– learn to love God, self, and others by living in community quite apart from the pressures, demands, and stereotypes of everyday living with old and new friends, both staff and campers, sharing and caring regardless of differences;
– learn how to live in Christian community as Christ intended, by practicing decision making, communication, and relating to others through living in small groups;
– discover and develop personal gifts, talents, and abilities through individual and group activities, challenges, games, and exploration;
– practice good stewardship of Creation by discovering and exploring God’s wonderful and mysterious creation by minimizing waste, recycling, preserving nature, and nurturing all of Creation
To learn more about our Goals and Objectives, click HERE.
While it is important that Ross Point operates in a sound financial manner, it is equally important that people come to camp. If you are in need of financial assistance to be able to come to camp, please call your church or Ross Point for assistance.
2019 Youth Camp Rates and Dates
My First Camp: for children under 2nd grade and their parent: June 21-22, Child – $30, Adult – $40
Middler Camp: for children grades 2nd-4th, June 23-26, $200.00
Junior Camp: for children grades 4th-6th, June 23-28, $291.00
Junior High Camp: for children grades 6th-9th, June 16-21, $291.00
Senior High Camp: for children grades 9th-12th, June 30-July 5, $291.00
For more details, click on 2018 Summer Camp Brochure (2019 brochure coming soon)
Camps begin with registration at 2:00 PM each week and concludes at 2:00 PM on Friday. Middler Camp ends at 2:00 PM on Wednesday.
The registration fee is $50.00 for all youth camps except My First Camp which is $25.00.
$$ Youth Camp $$
$$ Money Saving Ideas $$
- Early Registration: Save $10 off your camp fee by registering before May 20th.
- Family Sibling: After the first child, each additional child from one family to attend any Ross Point youth summer camp receives $25.00 off.
- Receive $25.00 off for every new camper you bring
Our camps are careful to provide grade/age appropriate activities, games, lessons, and speakers. Ross Point programs provide activities that are enjoyable and challenging. Pets are not permitted.
Activities include: ~ Softball ~ Swimming ~ High Ropes Course ~ Bouldering Wall ~ Climbing Tower ~ Outdoor Games ~ Beach Volleyball ~ Canoeing ~ Campfire ~ Miniature Golf ~ Singing ~ Crafts ~ Devotions ~ Horseshoes ~ Karaoke ~ Basketball ~ Kayaks ~ Aqua-Jump with Slide, Blob & Log Rolling
Please click on the link above and tell us how your child was blessed by their camping experience and how we can improve our service to your child and family.
Phone: (208) 773-1655 ~ Fax: (208) 773-1656
A camp designed for children whose lives have been touched by cancer, July 28-August 3, 2019.
Click HERE for more details.