Ross Point Camps
Ross Point camps have a trained staff plus a counselor to camper ratio of 1:5. This balance of campers and staff affords your child the attention and care they need for a lifetime of great camp memories.
Our camps are careful to provide grade/age appropriate activities, games, lessons, and speakers.
Ross Point camp program provides activities that are enjoyable and challenging. Pets are not permitted.
Activities include: ~ Softball ~ Swimming ~ High Ropes Course ~ Bouldering Wall ~ Climbing Tower ~ Outdoor Games ~ Beach Volleyball ~ Canoeing ~ Campfire ~ Miniature Golf ~ Singing ~ Crafts ~ Devotions ~ Horseshoes ~ Karaoke ~ Basketball ~ Kayaks ~ Aqua-Jump with Slide, Blob & Log Rolling
Family Camp at Ross Point offers your family exactly what you’re looking for this summer a great Christ-centered vacation!
We offer three weeks of Family Camp during the prime weeks of summer. Your family can vacation together while enjoying swimming, canoeing and other recreation. Each day you will experience Bible classes for all ages, delicious, nutritious meals, and we do the dishes! There are also other planned events.
Based on your family size, needs, and budget, Ross Point offers three types of accommodations: an RV and tent area, 12-bed cabins and our newest lodge rooms in the Riverside Lodge, complete with private bath and towel and linen services. Pets are not permitted.
Ross Point Baptist Camp (RPBC) provides a unique and adventurous opportunity for initial Christian commitment as well as Christian growth in an outdoor setting quite apart from the daily routine of home, school, or other activities. It allows people to get away and be with the Creator as we carry on Christian education in God’s creation. Sessions run from one to ten days and are available for First graders through adults. It is our purpose to provide a ministry that will challenge individuals to:
- establish and develop a personal relationship with Christ our Lord, experience unconditional acceptance, and learn more about God, by living with and being cared for by mature, caring, trained staff who lead campers through Bible study, devotions, singing, prayer, fun, fellowship and faith sharing;
- learn to love God, self, and others by living in community quite apart from the pressures, demands, and stereotypes of everyday living with old and new friends, both staff and campers, sharing and caring regardless of differences;
- learn how to live in Christian community as Christ intended, by practicing decision making, communication, and relating to others through living in small groups;
- discover and develop personal gifts, talents, and abilities through individual and group activities, challenges, games, and exploration;
- practice good stewardship of Creation by discovering and exploring God’s wonderful and mysterious creation by minimizing waste, recycling, preserving nature, and nurturing all of Creation;
Phone: (208) 773-1655 ~ Fax: (208) 773-1656
Providing a Haven for
Engaging, Encouraging, and Equipping